Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity in the Workplace
You want to create an inclusive, respectful, and innovative workplace culture that promotes equitable outcomes. Work with Step Up to advance your goals.
Step Up: Equity Matters will work with your organization to:
- Assess organizational culture and policies
- Develop and coordinate change plan, including measurable goals and metrics
- Design and implement experiential training program that focuses on recognizing, owning, and disrupting biases
Bring the energy and expertise of Step Up: Equity Matters into your organization for personalized, industry-focused workshops for your staff. Step Up offers a range of dynamic workshops that will help you advance your organization’s equity, inclusion, and diversity goals. Each learning experience is designed by our diverse team of facilitators and content experts representing corporate, higher education, small business, and nonprofit sectors. Sessions range from 2-4 hours.
- Executive retreats
- Leadership training
- Team building sessions
- Diversity & inclusion continued education
Learn more about our workshops.
To establish a baseline and determine priority areas for equity, inclusion, and diversity (EID) work within your organization, Step Up: Equity Matters will conduct an initial assessment of staff attitudes and awareness as well as organizational policies and frameworks. Step Up can also administer follow-up pulse assessments to track progress.
Step Up will facilitate the development of a strategic equity, inclusion, and diversity plan for your organization, accompanied by quarterly workshops for staff tailored to your goals, coaching for leadership and/or change team, and semiannual assessments to track progress.
- Initial assessment
- 3-5 year Change Plan
- Regular leadership/change team meetings
- Follow-up assessments to track progress
- Experiential training program tailored to your change plan
Please connect with us to discuss a proposal tailored to your organization’s specific goals.